Einstein quotes

I thought I'd share these quote...

The one quote that I found really funny is the one where Einstein says that
had he known he would have been a locksmith. At some point after he came to
the US somebody asked him what he would have been if he hadn't taken up
physics. His reply was a plumber. He was promptly made an honorary member of
the national plumbers union.