Legality of faxed signatures.

    --
I believe that there is case law or legislation that a faxed
signature is worthless if it is bit for bit identical with
another signature, which of course it usually is these days.

Can anyone with a spot of legal knowledge give me something
impressive sounding to scare people who rely on those
signatures.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     m3FpGHzBYajbGdNyApmYfwBYZOzY44LHPv7+KZPs
     4hFtbEu745IQyZxamC5p6PUwCCpOVAo/LKzZD8Uqu
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because of
the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this right,
not from the arbitrary power of the state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/