No Subject

This is an e-mail which I am intentionally muddling by making it have very
long lines and stuff.
I plan on saving this too, to analyze later and try to recreate using some
sort of silly "delete
the misplaced carriage return" later.  I'm not going to sign it though.

So Bill Payne has the black box to sneakers but he won't publish it for fear
the NSA will use it
to read his e-mail and also because they pissed him off by trying to silence
his critisisms of
the way they handled something with Iran or something?  I don't read
legaleze very well....
-wabe