Re: Eternity service??

David Honig wrote:

> Wait 18 years, then her child can sue the hospital.

My point is to prevent this from happening again....I know I can't change the
world, but if I can help just one person from having this happen to them, I
will have done my job....

> Not very assertive, are you folks?

It wasn't my job to be assertive...and what does a private do when a major
tells him what the deal is??

> Kiss hubby's career goodbye Ms. Jones, you've already complained too much.

I don't believe that...

> You need to look into anonymous posting more than Eternity services,
> if you are afraid of personal retribution.  And you need a lawyer to
> advise on libel law.  But I don't believe you're subject to the UCMJ as
> a wife.

Thanks for your help anyway...useless as it may be.. thanks at least for the
prompt if fucked reply.

--
             Kay Jones
  KayEC/KayTIS/KayKDZ/KeWEL/KayOfBoz