Re: Revenge on the Nerds -Maureen on a rampage

>Jack Aaron's, the commodities division of Goldman Sachs, controls inter alia
>like 99% of US coffee supply.  if you try to circumvent their monopoly,
>by trying to import a material amount of coffee, whether it's the cheap shit
>for proles or the high-end caffeine fix from Kenya, you and your suppliers
>just might find yourself in a lot more trouble that the computer manusfacturers
>who were reluctant to put the free mickeysoft browser on their dekstop.
>Why doesn't DOJ come down on Goldman Sachs?  Does it have anything to do with
>the fact that a Goldman Sachs partner is in Clinton's cabinet?

Yow - talk about threats to the Computer Industry - Controlling our
Coffee Supply can affect the productivity of the Entire Country!
These Monopolists are  after our precious bodily fluids!

BTW, if you've ever been to Sacramento, CA, that hive of villiany
and stupidity, there's apparently a law or custom which says that
nobody may make or sell any coffee strong enough to wake up a
government bureaucrat...

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, [email protected]