Re: Document destruction services (fwd)

Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

Jim, try it. I am sure that adding alcohol will not help much, but will
make it a fire hazard.

Can one buy concentrated sulfuric acid in this country without being
stormed by jackbooted thugs? I think that I'll need a couple of gallons.
To that I'll need about teh same amount of chalk-like material to
neutralize it after the deed is done.

	- Igor.