Re: Clinton needs a war with Iraq

At 06:37 PM 1/24/98 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
disrupt the war effort.

>I'm with you, Commander Timmy.  What can I do do get some American aggressors
>killed?
>
>Hands off Iraq!

You haven't been having sexual relations with the President, have you Dmitri?

      David Honig                   Orbit Technology
     [email protected]                  Intaanetto Jigyoubu

"The tragedy of Galois is that he could have contributed so much
more to mathematics if he'd only spent more time on his marksmanship."