Resolve to get Organized for 1998...Free Software!

No more excuses...with Contact-Pro for Windows organizing your business, club or church contacts is quick, easy and effective...and, for a limited time only, it's FREE!

If you're at all like me, you've made the same resolution year after year:  This year I am going to organize my contact information so that I can...serve my clients better...save an enormous amount of time...make more money faster...etc.

But, like me (until I found Contact-Pro), year after year resolve failed in the face of complex, expensive, ineffective, time-
wasting software that either didn't do the job, was too costly to be realistic or was powerful but impossible to learn to use.

But, then, a friend introduced me to Contact-Pro and I finally got my business contacts organized quickly and almost instantaneously.  Now I keep track of all my addresses, phone numbers, relationship histories, and all my communications in one integrated, easy-to-use application.  I even use the merge mail and merge fax capability to send customized messages to prospects and customers. My business has never been better. Now, I'd like you to try Contact-Pro for your contact management needs.

It's probably the best contact manager money can buy. PC Magazine said it's "... so powerful it could run your business..." but they also said that "... its greatest strength is the ease with which you can manipulate data."

Contact-Pro is software for everyone from the home user to business networks.  Use it to organize your business, club, church or organizational contacts or members at any level to save time, enhance your client/customer satisfaction levels and increase profits, contributions, etc.

If it's so good, why is it free?

Because the developer needs users to try the product and spread the word to others who might be interested. No tricks, just really great software and a great deal!

You get the single-user Contact-Pro license absolutely free -- not a cut-down or restricted copy -- the full product! You pay only $14.95 to cover disks or CD, printed User Guide, shipping/handling and 30 days technical support via e-mail.

Simply go to our web site

http://www.contact-pro.com

for further information or to order your copy.

If you prefer not to receive special e-mail offers, simply click on the following link to get your e-mail address permanently removed from our list:

[email protected]

Contact-Pro is the solution for you regardless of your company,club or personal requirements and this special offer makes it a must for churches and non-profit organizations anxious to keep costs under control.

Contact-Pro can read data directly from other database products like ACT!, Goldmine, TeleMagic and virtually all PIMs and personal organizers so you will never have to re-enter data. And, for a limited time only, it's FREE!...for more information or to order, go to the web site:

http://www.contact-pro.com

Relate Technologies, Inc. (a Delaware corporation, company profile is on the web site) is giving this exceptional product away as a means to build its user base and generate interest in multi-user, network versions of Contact-Pro. You will receive an unrestricted, fully registered, single-user version of Contact-Pro (Windows 3.1, 95 or NT). You will pay only $14.95 to cover the costs of diskettes or CD-ROM, printed User Guide and 30 day technical support via e-
mail.

Our order system is a secure electronic transaction environment for your protection. Should you, despite the secure environment, prefer to order directly or use a check, you will find the necessary information to phone, fax or mail your order to Relate Technologies, Inc. on the web site.

Contact-Pro is available for single-users, networked groups and remote users. Order now and join thousands of current users who have "resolved to do it better" with their FREE copy of Contact-Pro.
Click here to go to http://www.contact-pro.com for information or to order your copy.