RE: THE INFORMATION YOU REQUESTED

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Hi,

About three times a week I go in and delete numerous junk e-mails from my
mailbox. Recently I decided I was going try one of these MLM "scams" just to see what would happen.  I am glad I did!!  In three weeks I have brought in $11,625, and the money keeps coming in.  I urge you to try this!!

I have removed all of of "testimonial" text from this letter to make room for my own.
The main thing is to read and understand the "how to part".  I have discovered a few secrets to making this thing really work, the most important being VOLUME.  The more e-mails you send out the higher % of success you will have.

Everything below this line is what was sent to me.

                          *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
         PRINT this letter, read the program...  THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!
This is a legitimate LEGAL money-making opportunity.  It does not require you to come
in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the
house, except to get the mail.

This electronic multi-level marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME!

                        OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY
              ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM
The products in this program are a series of four business and financial reports costing
$5.00 each.  Each $5.00 order you receive from someone via "snail mail" will include:

  * $5.00 cash
  * The name of the report that they are ordering
  * The e-mail address of the buyer so that you can e-mail them the
    report that they ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.  THAT'S IT!... the $5.00
is yours! This is the GREATEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere!

                           FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!

                         ******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below.

     *  For each report send $5.00 CASH, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and YOUR
        RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose
        name appears on the list next to the report.

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
        reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save them
        to your computer and resell them.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
    to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other that is
    instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will not profit from this
    program the way you should.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with yours, moving
         the one that was there down to REPORT #2.

    c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 to REPORT #3.

    d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 to REPORT #4.

    e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is dropped off the
         list and is NO DOUBT on the way to the bank.

    Please make certain you copy everyone's name and address
                            ACCURATELY!!!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
     it to your computer.

            ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

          ***Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Note 1:
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (and make sure that it is very well Concealed, wrap it in several layers of paper) FOR EACH REPORT. BE SURE TO REQUEST EACH SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER.

Note 2:
ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS  MAIL AND BE SURE TO PROVIDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
FOR QUICK DELIVERY.
REPORT #1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

F & F ENTERPRISES
7708 ARGONAUT ST.
SEVERN, MD   21144
REPORT #2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

SSB MARKETING
641 NW 2nd AVENUE
WILLISTON, FL   32696
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

P.D. BERNARD
13120 NE 120th LN C-202
KIRKLAND, WA 98034
REPORT #4
"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

MVPNOVS
1206 W 212th STREET
TORRANCE, CA 90502
         HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how it goes. Assume your goal is to get
10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet
could EASILY get a better response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR BUILDING ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this example for the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000
                                                   THIS TOTALS-----------> $55,550

                            *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

 *  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
    the orders start coming in because:

 *  When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
    product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title
    18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the U.S. Code,
    also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state
    that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

 *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

                          *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

You MUST receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1!  THIS IS A MUST!  If you don't within two weeks, advertise more and send out more programs until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't, advertise more and send out more programs until you do.  Once you have received 100, or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because you will be on your way to the BANK! -OR-  You can DOUBLE your efforts!

REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list you are placed
                    in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your
                    PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from
                    you.
                                                IT'S THAT EASY!!!

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>