Re: distributed cryptographic attack demo

At 01:28 PM 2/2/98 -0800, Jon Cooper wrote:
>hi,
>
>i'm trying to do a demo of a distributed object technology and it seems
>to me that many cryptographic attacks would be facilitated by our
>approach.

Oh, you mean like Counterpane's screen saver or the various
international key cracking escapades.  Well, duh.

Want to impress the masses?  Order "The joy of sex" using
Clinton's mastercard and forward complete documentation
to the Wash Post.

David Honig 			[email protected]
If we can prevent the government from wasting the labours of the people
under the pretense of
 caring for them, they will be happy.  -TJ