Re: Driver Licenses

How exactly can they require for the DL to be magnetized if only a few
states do that? My NE license is just a piece of photographed paper
encased in plastic. The only thing that "protects" it from forgery is a
"Don't Drink and drive" and "buckle up Nebraska" silvery warnings that can
be seen under certain angles. I don't see them changing it anytime
soon...thank gods for slow ppl ;) So...seems like there can and will be a
lawsuit against such practices.

---
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

[email protected]