McAfee Special Offer

Hello again.

I know, I have already e-mailed you once.  But I wanted to follow up
with you;  you visited our web site in the past and I responded to
give us a call regarding our Special Pricing.  Your 30 day evaluation
period has ended and by licensing VirusScan you can continue up-to-date
protection from the over 15,000 viruses including the 250 new viruses
that appear each month alone!  Give us a call and we can set you up to
continue your protection.  We can quote you a SPECIAL PRICE on VirusScan
and even have a special 50% off offer for Nuts & Bolts which recovers
lost drives and files, optimizes your pc, fixes glitches, and enables
your computer  to operate at peak speed!

Send sensitive information at work or over the net? - We now offer
PGP Encryption software to secure you data, ask us about it today!

This promotion is going to end on February 27th.   I would hate for you to
miss out.  I'm not the only one at our phones here (800-338-8754 x2225),
so if you already took us up on it, I'd like to add, "Thanks!!" and
I hope you enjoy the product!

This offer limited to USA & Canada

Sincerely,
Mike Stone