Re: Cypherpunk Policeman?

Guy writes <[email protected]>:
> He posted from '[email protected]' _after_ being terminated from PSINet.

You sure?  I mean it could as easily as not been someone spoofing him,
what with the various anonymous mails, etc., that you reported.

> Hey, Vulis is probably looking for a real job.
>
> Maybe he's finally found one.

I hear he already had one: he's a lecturer at a University in new york
(not sure of names of NY universitys), unless your actions lead
indirectly to his contract being terminated.

Adam