Re: UPSs

Stan,

Clearly you only considered a few of the semi-cons.  Others just stop
working, while still others pass anything above the manufacturer design
max.  Your lack of desire to learn indicates a possible reason why you
don't seem to understand ...

At my age, I forget some ...  What is that old adage about leading a
horse to water, but you can't make him read?  or something like that!

Bob De Witt,
[email protected]
The views expressed herein are my own,
and are not attributable to any other