Pauline Hanson's One Nation May 1998 Newsletter

Issue 1.9, May 1998

in the body.

Dear One Nation supporter in New South Wales,

It is now becoming extremely important that you make your desire to help One
Nation in the upcoming Federal election known to your local branch.

Your local contact (by email or phone) can be seen at the following URL:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/federal/become.htm

Please let these key people know how you can help, whether it be by
assisting in mail drops or manning polling booths.

We need your help!

During the last six weeks we have, as a political party, reached many
milestones.

These milestones, covered on the Internet, include:

- One Nation's birthday party at my farm on April 11th
See: http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/history/day1.html for coverage and images.
- the launch of the One Nation Federal Web site:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/federal

There have also been a number of press releases on a range of issues. These
can be seen at:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/press

You might not be aware that negotiation on the MAI (multilateral agreement
on investment) has been delayed, not stopped. See this URL for my press
release on the MAI:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/press/010598.html

For more information on this secret international treaty, visit:
http://www.gwb.com.au/mai.html

Finally, we need your financial assistance. We are not going to get the big
business million dollar donations like the major parties. We depend on YOU
to help us to promote the image and policies of this party at the upcoming
Federal election.

Please assist if and where you can. There is an on-line donation form at:
http://www.gwb.com.au/pledge.html

Regards,

Pauline Hanson