Abusive crossposting by anonymous remailer user (Was: Gary L. Burnore blah blah blah)

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Anonymous)  wrote:

[who cares what he wrote]

Where's the idiot who was ranting about kooks who crosspost threads
everywhere and called -me- a Usenet abuser?  Take a look at the
references in this one:

<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>
 posted to triangle.general only

<[email protected]>
 posted to triangle.general only

<[email protected]>
posted to:  alt.fan.gburnore,triangle.general,alt.vigilantes,
alt.netcom.emeritus,alt.cypherpunks,news.admin.censorship,
alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,misc.kids

And there we have it, folks.  The anonymous stalker who's spent the past
year following Gary Burnore around Usenet found a post in
triangle.general that mentioned him, added a propaganda-filled follow up
to it, and posted it to 9 newsgroups--many of whom have repeatedly
requested that this crap be kept out of said groups.

Oh and lookee what else:  it was mailed to [email protected],
presumably for archival on the cypherpunks mailing list, where it will
be picked up by WWW search engines.  Since those folks don't seem to
mind having their archives used in personal grudge matches, I'll just
start cc'ing my responses there as well.  I'm sure, as champions of free
speech, they can understand the necessity of making sure both sides of
the story get equal time.

--

Belinda