No Subject

                   LET'S ALL CELEBRATE SEINFELD!

   Friends, every so often that rare show comes along that captures
the essence and feeling of the decade. The 70's had 'All In The
Family'. The 80's had 'Cheers'. And the 90's gave us... 'Seinfeld'!

   Well, we're certainly going to miss Jerry, George, Kramer and
Elaine, but we can *still* hang on to a little bit of them: To
celebrate this classic show, we are proud to offer a very rare
and very funny collection of never-before-seen outtakes and
footage of Jerry and the gang!

   Some of these clips will definitely surprise you!

   This video comes in VHS format and is a full 81 minutes in length.

Why not visit our site at:

http://www.seinfeld-salute.com/thatsashame.htm

<A HREF="http://www.seinfeld-salute.com/thatsashame.htm">
http://www.seinfeld-salute.com/thatsashame.htm</A>

..or

http://205.152.190.230/thatsashame.htm

(*** These are NOT the same outtakes that were shown just before the
final episode! ***)

Please note: This is a one-time mailing. You have already been placed on
             our remove list.