Ball Caps for Father's Day

You procrastinated over Mothers Day so don't wait for Father's Day to get here
and not have anything for him.

Father's Day Hat's with worlds greatest father on them. 100% cotton, white,
super adjustable, fit's large sizes. Great for all summer in the hot sun, on
the golf course or any outside activity. Visit our Web page and see the hat at
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/WePrintAny/index.html">WePrintAny's Home Page
</A>  Another spot is here http://members.aol.com/WePrintAny/index.html

Visit the web page then return here, this is your order Page.  Order now
before we're over booked.  Orders are already comming in.

1 hat is $10.00
2 hats for $18.00
This includes postage and handling (USA only).
Send cash, check or Money Order (sorry no credit cards) to:

GDH
P.O. Box 2092
Orange Park, Fl. 32067-2092

No checks after 1 June 1998.  Not enough time for check to clear and hat to be
mailed and received by Fathers Day.

Print this page, this is your order form.
Include your e-mail address________________________________
In case we need to contact you.

This is your mailing Label.

From
WePrint Any
P.O. Box 2092
Orange Park, Fl 32067

Don't wait, order now.  Cash and Money Orders mailed the same day.

Order:
1 Hat  $10.00                 $10.00
__ add. Hat's  $8.00           _____
Fl. residents add 7% tax       _____

TOTAL                         $_____

Check back after Fathers Day for full Product line.