que pasa

Cypherpunks,

	I would like to thank Xcott for sending me that faq.  Alos,
thanks to the other guy who sent the info on e-mailing your way around
the web...It is VERY confusing...

	I just have a few quick questions.  I have gotten well over 25
messages from this list and so far only one of them had _anything_ to do
with crypto...I know that most or all of you have a bit of background in
crypto but I am just learning.  So what I am wanting to know is a:  are
there any other crypto e-lists that are for newbies?  b:  are there any
better text philes to read that give a better introduction that is for a
newbie and c:  what do you people feel is the best encryption someone can
have that I could get?

	Thanks,

	D.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]