Re: DirFBI: Danger of Encryption

Actually, his statement was interesting and a masterpiece.  While it is
true that the access to communications is recent, the court orders for
evidence have been around.  What he "failed to mention" was that they have
access currently which is unheard of in the past and that it is only that
slice of life that would have "absolute nullity".

Gee, don't they teach Propoganda 101 anymore?

PHM