Re: Any good hacking sites?

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, M I T Flunky wrote:

> hey all,

Hey, d00d! What be happenin'? My homies and my bro's are just a hangin',
man! We be k-rad kool, d00d!

> any1 know of any good hacking sites that teach u the basics and stuff?

Find somebody who has been the attacker in a recent axe murder. He'll be
more than happy to teach you the basics and stuff, I'm sure, particularly
if you lock yourself in stocks first.

> also, any1 here into AOL hacking???

I prefer a chainsaw, myself. It does cause a bit of a mess, but the mess
is still preferable to the AOLholes like yourself.

> thanx,
> ~Fallen Angel

No pro', bro',
~LamenessMonger

Apparently you don't need a clue either.

Well, they don't punctuate the end of the sentence, but at least they put
the protocol specifier on.

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Or at (800) 6NO-CLUE.

LamenessMonger