Re: Any good hacking sites?

M I T wrote:
> also, any1 here into AOL hacking???

Oh, this is almost _too_ easy...

Yeah, we know about AOL hacking... First, you get a couple of million clueless fucktards like yourself together and give all of them the same 800-number to dial in... Watch what follows:

<closeup of two fuckholes; if breathing weren't an autonomic response, they'd both be dead>

bzzzt... bzzzt... bzzzt... <fx: busy signal>

Lamer #1: "Hey, d00d, whatcha doin?"

bzzzt... bzzzt... bzzzt...

Lamer #2: "I'm hacking AOL, man."

bzzzt... bzzzt... bzzzt...

Lamer #1: "Whoa! C00l, d00d! Can I like, watch?"

bzzzt... bzzzt... bzzzt...

Lamer #2: "Sure, man."

<cut to screen showing WinBlows "Starfield Simulation" screensaver>

Any questions?