Toto posted his keys?

Anonymous notes:
> Gordon writes in the arrest note posted to jya.com:
> : [...]  In other words, only the person possessing the
> : secret key found on JOHNSON'S computer could have generated the "death
> :  threat" message.
>
> Why would you claim only one person possessed the secret key? As you
> doubtlessly know, some of the TruthMonger secret keys have been posted
> to Cypherpunks anonymously. This is not authentication. Thank you.

Would you happen to recall the subject field or approximate date of
this message?

(It's kind of difficult to search for Toto posts on various topics
because the From line is mostly forged, via a remailer, or forged as
coming from a remailer.  Ditto for the author, using a different nym
each time: TruthMongrel, DeathMonger, etc.)

The collection of Toto's keys that he did post and the date he posted
might be useful to archive at jya.com so that we can see which if any
of Gordon's claims of proof of authentic Toto messages are valid.

(I've got a set of archives going back to May 96 in RMAIL format, btw
if anyone wants to redo Ryan Lackey's `complete cpunks archive'.)

Adam