RE: radio net (fwd)

So much for "no domestic crypto restrictions." I really hate when people
say that, there are plenty, and export restrictions on cryptography
software and cryptography in software DOES indirectly but substantially
affect the availability and cost of domestic encryption, not to mention
that most people download export-grade crypto from the web for
convenience.

Isn't there a similar ban on encryption-capable telephones and other
electronic devices (other than computers).

	Matt