Re: Larry Gilbert

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, sixdegrees wrote:

> Just a quick update from sixdegrees(tm). Unfortunately Larry
> Gilbert ([email protected]) asked not to be listed as your
> contact with sixdegrees.
>
> We also wanted to make sure you were aware that you currently
> have no other confirmed contacts, so it will be hard for you to
> have a productive sixdegrees experience. As you probably know,
> without any confirmed contacts, you won't get any results from our
> networking searches.
>
> So, we just wanted to recommend that you head over to
> http://www.sixdegrees.com , log-in, and go to MY CONTACTS
> to list additional relationships.

> PLEASE NOTE: All replies to this address are processed by a computer.
> If you have any problems, questions or requests send an e-mail to
> [email protected] and someone will get back to you as soon as
> possible.

Since you seem so intent on continuing to spam the Cypherpunks list like
some AOL luser-wannabe, I have a better idea. Follow this procedure
exactly to reach enlightenment:

1) Open the cases for all your computers.
2) Drop your pants.
3) Whip it out. In the case of a woman, just squat.
4) Spray all your machines.
5) If any machines are still working, pour large amounts of concentrated
nitric acid solution on them. Inhale the resulting vapors.
6) Close the door, activate the halon system, sit down, and inhale deeply.
7) You will pass out. Within a few minutes, you will see the Grand Poobah
himself.
8) If you do not have a halon system, inhale heavy gasses such as freon.

We're glad to be of service to clueless AOLholes and clueless
AOLhole-wannabes everywhere. Have a nice day.