Re: Democracy...

At 7:27 PM -0700 9/15/98, Jaeger wrote:
>hey, would you care to show us where "seperation of church and state" is
>to be found in the constitution/bill of rights?  absolute right and

Gee, check out the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Also the first
item in the Bill of Rights. "Congress shall make no law respecting the
establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
(from memory, so don't bother me with minor wording corrections.)

By standard convention, this is also referred to as "separation of church
and state."

As with the clueless AOLers yakking about an "Assimov" story they read a
couple of years ago in the 5th grade, you bozos need to get educated and
spend a minute or two thinking before writing.

--Tim May

(This space left blank pending determ. of acceptability to the gov't.)