Re: Democracy...

hey, would you care to show us where "seperation of church and state" is
to be found in the constitution/bill of rights?  absolute right and
wrong is not a religious belief (necessarily)..  your religious beliefs
do not affect the nature of reality.  there are absolute truths by
necessity...  see, there is NO WAY that there could not be.  Because if
there were no absolute truths, then that would mean that NOTHING is
absolute.  That statement in itself is an absolute.  now, as for
absolute truths regarding the president, there may or may not be any as
far as most people are concerned.  people always seem to make an
exception for people who agree with them...  in order to be an effective
president, however, one must uphold the very basis of this country, by
upholding the law.  Clinton perjured himself, obstructed justice, and
tampered with witnesses in a grand jury investigation (which was
incidentally <sp?> being conducted by a man who was praised just months
earlier as unbiased and very qualified for the job).  The man is
supposed to be the figurehead for our system of gov't.  If he cannot
follow the law, then he is not fit for the office.

Jaeger