RE: Democracy... (fwd)

> So if a Texas DPS officer pulled over a car from Louisiana he couldn't
> hassle them in regards to the pot they had in the car. Even
> though it was illegal for Texas citizens.

Wow, you learn something new every day. I had always thought state laws
applied to anyone in the states borders, not solely to those people
declared citizens of that state.

In fact if this were the case, why then would it be necessary for the
recently bill/proposal allowing people with a valid concealed weapons
permit in the jurisdiction in which they work to carry that home
(different jurisdiction). In fact wouldn't he need a permit in his home
jurisdiction and NOT his work jurisdiction? How could he get a concealed
weapons permit in his work jurisdiction if the laws can't apply to him?

Surely there is something amiss.

	Matt