Re: Clinton--Why I am Chortling

    --

At 06:15 PM 9/15/98 -0400, Lynne L. Harrison wrote:
> What law?  This was consensual sex.

Female subordinates have no power to consent under current
civil law, any more than children do.

If a boss has sex with a secretary, he is liable,
irrespective of her consent.

> > Also according to the law applied to normal people,
> > Clinton was required to spill his guts about all of his
> > sex life, because some woman sued him, whereas the woman
> > suing was completely protected against any questions
> > concerning her sex life.

> Clinton, like anyone else, is required to tell the truth
> when being deposed or testifying in front of a Grand Jury,
> i.e., making any statement under oath.

But there are limits as to what questions he can ask his
accusers, and until recently there were limits as to what
question his accusers could ask him.  The limits have been
abolished for one side, and tightened for the other side.

These laws are flagrantly unjust, but the Democrats
introduced them and applied them.  Feminists supported and
continue to support Clinton precisely because he supported
and supports laws that he flagrantly broke.  If these laws
are to be repealed for politicians, they should be repealed
for normal people as well.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     QB9Z4ortNHgkN9yG7H79cPWyP8aJ14vaNHIzH2mw
     4e/ezaLT9rXZibxZ66vyTVK4/ZHHPiLy3k+K5WHn3
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/����� James A. Donald