Re: Democracy... (fwd) The Nature of Religion

Michael Hohensee wrote:
> So you do believe (or at least act under the assumption) that the
> universe is real, then? ;)

Don't know, don't trust anyone else's answer therefore don't really care
about the question. I'll contemplate it while sitting by the pool (
still at 88 degrees without a heater! ) after lots of margaritas.

NYU, eh. Whether this is all real or I'm just a brain in a tank
somewhere playing every part and doing props too, I love the restaurant
hunting in The City. I can't take the population density for too many
days in a row but it's *great* for a visit. Crack dealers still
operating openly in WSP?

Mike