Re: Remailers, PGP, and a Project Suggestion

>        So, what you are saying is that you want crypto to protect yourself
>from government intrusion, but are unwilling to actually WRITE the code for
>fear that the government will lock you up.

That's about right. I will write the code for myself. I will not release it
since I'm in the U.S. and it gives the thugs one more reason to come after
me. That job is better suited for somebody who is outside the U.S. or is
actually willing to sit through a long grand jury investigation, possible
indictment, trial, conviction, jail time, and life as a convicted felon.