Toto -- mimic function or the real thing (Re: no subject)

Adam Back writes:

>Who knows, if it is Toto, he has been rather careful not to sign
>anything recently :-).
>
>(If he were to sign things it might be helpful for Carl
>Johnson... Toto?)

He could have been one of the guys sending the insults to the spammers
(which I applaud, mind you) and who got into that argument with Paul Meril,
but the wording isn't anywhere near what we've come to expect from Toto. The
two gay sex responses to one of the Six Degrees of Spam users sounds just
like something he might do.

If Toto has been here all along, I think this is one of the most clever
hoaxes which has hit the list in a long time.