[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
student project suggestion; PGP trap and trace
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: student project suggestion; PGP trap and trace
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 03:07:08 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
Given: if the adversary captures your PGP keyring, he
will know your contacts. Your secure contacts.
Therefore: it would be mighty nice if access to your
keyring's address list required a passphrase (which
perhaps was valid for several hours, it being a pain
to retype a decent passphrase).
You will note that the PGP plugins for Eudora allow
any buffoon with access to your machine to discover
who you talk to securely.
--Laced aliens fried my pugs