[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
somebody clue this person in please!
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: somebody clue this person in please!
- From: HyperReal-Anon <[email protected]>
- Date: 1 Dec 1998 07:45:06 -0000
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
Ken Williams <[email protected]> wrote:
>i'm laughing too damned hard to do it myself.
>In a message dated 11/30/98 10:15:50 AM EST, [email protected] writes:
>> Get Your Private, Free, Encrypted Email at http://www.nsa.gov
>I looked around there site and couldnt find anything about geting a e-mail
>could you please be more specific.
Why do you find this such a surprise? This is typical behavior for
AOLholes. We've all tried for years to clue such lamers in, and all
we've ever gotten in return are more "solicited" spam, and more unsolicited
spam, and it's worse because they're no longer concentrated at one site.