Re: Matt Blaze arrested???

Matt Blaze wrote:

>I'm afraid you're confused.  Whoever this report was about, it
>wasn't me:

Not a important question but isn't this the sort of message that would
benefit most from a PGP signature? I checked on the certserver and it did
locate a 512 bit key RSA key from 1993. I don't routinely sign or encrypt
my email but I remain curious about decisions others make. In a program on
NPR a few years ago I recall a few luminaries were ardently discussing the
issues involved in encryption but when asked late in the program how they
used encrryption themselves they all quickly said that it was just too
cumbersome.

Steve Bryan
Vendorsystems International
email: [email protected]
icq: 5263678
pgp fingerprint: D758 183C 8B79 B28E 6D4C  2653 E476 82E6 DA7C 9AC5