Re: the shit hitting the fan (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 18:13:03 -0500 (EST)
> From: Rabid Wombat <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: the shit hitting the fan (fwd)

> It's during times like these that you learn more about your fellow
> c'punks than you need to ...

> On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Jim Choate wrote:

It's not my choice, it's the law (for many national and state parks). You've
got to pach your pets if you take them along as well.

           If I can put in one word what has always infuriated me
           in any person, any group, any movement, or any nation,
           it is: bullying

                                                Howard Zinn

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]