[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: the shit hitting the fan (fwd)
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: the shit hitting the fan (fwd)
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 00:47:11 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
>It's during times like these that you learn more about your fellow
>c'punks than you need to ...
You're correct. I had no clue that the Cypherpunks were such a shitty group.
>On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Jim Choate wrote:
>> Forwarded message:
>> > Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 06:00:13 +0100
>> > From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
>> > Subject: the shit hitting the fan
>> > LA has 1e7 people who shit about a kilo per day. Compute the volume of that
>> > after a week.
>> It's not the raw volume that's critical but rather the percentage of the
>> average personal space per inhabitant versus how much to store a weeks
>> worth. For the average person storing a weeks worth of solid waste in a
>> platic bag with bleach, lye, or similar material is reasonable.
>> I've gone on long duration camping trips of about a weeks length and the
>> storing and portage costs are not excessive (having a boat or horse helps
>> move it around).