[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The problem with 'Gilmore's RSAREF' site...
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: The problem with 'Gilmore's RSAREF' site...
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:44:41 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
> Save that the cowards have never busted anyone for crypto exports. It's
> dead letter law. They know they'd lose a criminal case against a civilian.
What about the Martinez case? She was convicted of exporting a
satellite TV descrambler because of its crypto hardware.
Charles Booher is still facing possible prosecution for putting his
SecureOffice program on his website. His Grand Jury hearing for possible
indictment has been postponed, at last report. Can we be sure that he
won't be indicted?