[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Altavista hacked
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 23:03:41 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
It appears that www.altaviata.com has been hacked.
If you are looking for pornographic material (naked people)
please Click Here
Else please check back with us soon, we are under
Resolving *.digital.com DNS entries seems impossible. Any ideas? Wish
DNSsec was deployed, it might of prevented this.