A server for a crypto CD?

Hello all ..

Does anyone have a server with a CDROM drive?

I have a 500+ meg archive of crypto-related material (crypto, stego,
tempest, information theory, etc). Lots of software, applications,
and papers (100M or so).

I'd be glad to burn out a CD, and send it to anyone who can put the
material online. It'll take time to get it ready: I need time to
strip out some stuff (non-redistributable Fortezza stuff .. its probably
a moot point, now that we have Skipjack, but why risk it for something
so dumb?).

If you have the bandwidth, let me know.

Michael J. Graffam ([email protected])
They (who) seek to establish systems of government based on the
regimentation of all human beings by a handful of individual rulers..
call this a new order. It is not new, and it is not order."
				- Franklin Delano Roosevelt