[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
and justice for all but the Goldmans and Jones
- To: Eric Murray <[email protected]>, [email protected]
- Subject: and justice for all but the Goldmans and Jones
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:38:52 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
At 10:09 AM 12/24/98 -0800, Eric Murray wrote:
>> I think about putting up about $200 or so (whetever a decent spamming
>> will cost me) and spam the internet with the information about jurors
>> rights and jury nullification.
>> Anyone thinks that it is a good idea?
>No, it's a bad idea. The ends do not justify the means.
The ends: justice.
The means: a common abuse, which perchance should be illegal like junkfax,
but isn't. The means: in the late 90s the people had the chance, for a few
years, before the XC Massacre, to publish without convincing corporations.
Do the math.