[FP] FW: GE - Icelandic DNA database

From: "ScanThisNews" <[email protected]>
Subject: [FP] FW: GE - Icelandic DNA database
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:00:29 -0600
To: "ScanThisNews Recipients List" <[email protected]>

SCAN THIS NEWS
12/28/98

[Forwarded by request]

  -----Original Message-----

From: Wolf [mailto:[email protected]]
Subject: GE - Icelandic DNA database

This is from the genetics mail list. Can you help to circulate as they
are asking for foreign intervention in the form of an e-mail campaign?
I suspect that once governments can point to one country that has this
sort of database in place it will be used as an example of what the rest
of us should be aiming at...ycchhhh!!!