Re: Kha0s Linux Distribution

At 08:33 PM 12/28/98 -0600, Eric Cordian wrote:
>>From the webpage at Kha0s.org:
>
>> Expect the first beta release of kha0S to include Matt
>> Blaze's CFS. It has been around for a while and has had
>> the benefit of review by the cryptographic community.
>
>A good start, I guess.

A better start would be a URL for download,,,,
having no applicable background I can only wonder what I might be able to
contribute to the effort,,,

Reeza!
DH Key available upon request.

The affairs of Men rarely rely on the dictates of logic, or even common sense.

	"Yeah, they mostly rely on something below the belt."

				-- my older sister