Re: DVD legal maneuvers (decss and the lawyers)

From: <[email protected]>
> The reverse engineering of the Xing software was illegal under the
> software license which its users agreed to.

While I haven't actually seen the Xing software, I have already been bugged
long enough by this problem - how can I install the software and NOT agree
with its license? So I've written a tiny, not very friendly program, and put
it at http://picosoft.freeservers.com/NoLicense.htm - its intended purpose
is to change the caption of the button which says "Yes" to "No" :)

[Well, the license is not binding on me anyway, because Romanian law
requires any contract to be written in Romanian...]

Of course, it is obvious I am anti-copyright... so feel free to use that
program as you see fit. If it can help you with this lawsuit, I'd be
delighted.

Mark