Re: EFF's take on DVD situation

Dear Mr. McGonigle,

    Why do you characterize a normal computer science investigation as an attack? Do
you have some other agenda than ordinary science? By the way, I did make mention of
the fact I can use anything I legally own in any way I wish. That also stands true
for any other investigator. Making an attempt to force a condition I did not agree
to at the time of sale is spurious, at best, and probably fraudulent as well.

    Shalom,

    John B. Brown.
    [[email protected]]