You have been added to Handtech.com2

The owner of this list has moved it to ListBot. If you don't think
you should be on this list, please send a message to

[email protected]

The list owner has included the following welcome message:

Hello,

You're the kind of person that friends, family and co-workers approach for
advice before they make their technology purchases. Can you put your hand
on your heart and recommend a local PC retailer?

When you become a handtech.com Technology Consultant you continue to offer
advice and support about technology, just as you always have done. But one
thing changes: you get paid!

Money isn't all handtech.com is offering, (although successful
handtech.com Technology Consultants are earning more than $10,000 each
month). Join my team of Independent Consultants today to benefit from:

* The leadership of industry gurus who helped to build Dell and CompUSA
* An instant portfolio of more than 15,000 products and services
* 2 e-commerce web sites
* Discounts on personal technology purchases via our buying club
* Free training, downloadable marketing materials and leads
* A suite of proprietary online business management tools
* Qualify to earn a $400 Technology Shopping Spree for a limited time.

You can join online. As your sponsor, I will help you turn your dreams
into reality. Visit my web site today to sign-up or just find out more.
http://www.handteam.com/pineforestcompanies

Sincerely,
David Burger
Handtech.com Independent Technology Consultant