Fwd: FW: Our government has shut down Eldon Warman (www.detaxcanada.org) website

Eldon Warmanis in the klink, arrested without warrant, and on bogus charges.
THey got him less than an hour after he got out of hospital for major surgery.

The charges are bogus, and among them is "diatribe against government",
apparently.

I personnally tried to connect to www.detaxcanada.org but was denied access.
The domain name is still registered at Internic, as of today.  A PING to
detaxcanada.org yields a response, so does a traceroute.

Notwithstanding what the writer below say, I have no confirmation of who shut
down the site.  Several people are investigating.

Note that it is rumored that Revenue Canada opened thier own "detax" sites to
trap people.  The detaxcanada.com and .net sites are suspected to be such
sites.  AS for untaxman.com, I have no idea.

You will not something of utmost interest: Even with the three bogus charges
against Eldon, they never charged him for evading taxes...  :-)

Ciao

jfa