Re: domestic audio surveillance in LA, Redwood City (fwd)

	According to www.register.com:

	 sound-labs.com is available
	 sound-labs.net is available
	 sound-labs.org is available
                                    Please click next to each
                                    domain name that you are
                                    interested in registering

--
Some may be willing to rely on withering editorials in the New York Times
to preserve their liberty.  I'm counting on a sleek and tasteful SIG-Sauer.