Re: Reverse engineering case law (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Marcel Popescu -----

Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 10:57:53 -0500
From: "Marcel Popescu" <[email protected]>
Subject: CDR: Re: Reverse engineering case law (fwd)

From: "Jim Choate" <[email protected]>

> [ I have to agree this is a superior approach. I have come to the view
>   that copyright actualy slows down competition as well as innovation.

Hello? Are there two "Jim Choate"s? [Well, this isn't strong enough, but
it's a start.]

----- End of forwarded message from Marcel Popescu -----

What in the world could have made you ever believe I was in favor of
copyright? Even Jefferson had doubts about the way it was implimented. I sent
a quote out on that topic a week or so ago.

Blipverts strike again I guess.

<shrug>

            The future is downloading. Can you hear the impact?

                                        O[rphan] D[rift>]
                                        Cyber Positive

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]