Hoffman, again, makes pro se fights leading story with the FBI

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/8327/
http://nmol.com/users/billp/
http://members.tripod.com/bill_3_2/

Bug Larry Spohn to either find or get a new copy of the MITI-Mitsubishi
spy report.

We'll post it.

ACCORDING TO LARRY, the law was broken.
_________
Larry, its only your crappy job you'll likely lose by PUBLISHING.

I'm sure that firing of Pulitzer prize winners Wellsome and Steiber
impressed you.

We need writers at pro se fights.  But we don't pay real well.  Yet.
FBI,  pass a copy of this to my former immediate FBI supervisor Mike
Uttaro and his then boss Mike McDevitt at FBI/ERF.

You guys should work at getting some of these messes before they get
worse.